Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Try and Read This Without Getting It Stuck In Your Head

West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground, is where i spent most of my days, chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool, and just shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started makin trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my moms got scared and said "you're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air," I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah forget it, yo holmes to bel air... I, pulled, up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "you holmes, smell ya later," I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.

No comments: